Family Fall Retreat is something new and exciting happening this year in KidsCrossing! We will expand Fall Retreat to a weekend of worship, service, and fun for 1st-5th grade kids and parents, with siblings invited on Friday! We will spend Friday night at Lanes, Trains, and Automobiles enjoying the VIP bowling room, Murf Wars, bumper cars, and a pizza buffet. This time is for the whole family! Saturday morning, after returning home to sleep, we will head to Humboldt, TN for JAM 2018. At JAM we experience worship and hands-on missions learning opportunities while meeting missionaries and learning what it means to love Jesus and share His love with others! This time is for 1st-5th graders and parents.
The cost is $20 per person, per day ($120 max) before October 12. After October 12 the price goes up to $25 per person, per day ($150 max).
The whole family will come to Lanes, Trains, and Automobiles from 6:00pm-8:00pm. We will NOT meet at the church. We will MEET AT LTA. This is also a come and go time, so don’t worry if you will be a little late or have to leave early.
1st-5th graders & parents will meet at the church at 7:00am and return around 5:00pm. We will travel in vans to the Church at Sugar Creek in Humboldt. Once there we will participate in all the JAM activities, including the JAM Ministry Project. Donuts will be available that morning and Chick-fil-a lunch will be provided.
JAM Ministry Project
Each year JAM partners with ministries to collect much needed supplies for the work of the Lord. This year, we are partnering with Compassion Ministries to collect supplies for homeless ministries across Tennessee. Here is a list of supplies we will collect and use…
- One Gallon Storage (Ziploc) Bags
- TRAVEL SIZE Shampoo
- TRAVEL SIZE Toothpaste
- TRAVEL SIZE Mouthwash
- Bar Soap
- TRAVEL SIZE Deodorant
- Cotton Gloves
These supplies can be dropped off in the elevator lobby.
I can only go on Friday or Saturday and not both days?
- You can indicate that during registration, but I HIGHLY encourage kids and parents to try and attend both days.
I can’t come personally and can only drop my child off?
- On Saturday that is not a problem! Unfortunately they would not be able to come on Friday without a parent or another adult watching them.
I have to leave early on Saturday?
- While I encourage everyone to stay the entire time I understand that’s not always possible. If you do need to leave JAM please plan on driving your personal vehicle.
I think bowling is boring?
- Then watch this video and get excited for Family Fall Retreat!