Click the image to sign up for these events
KidsCrossing is Belle Aire's ministry to children and families. Our goal is to walk alongside you as you raise your children to "love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might" (Deut. 6). We believe that as we partner with you in this journey your kids will grow to know, love, and follow Jesus.
KidsCrossing has 4 values that are implemented in everything that we do.
1. WORSHIPPING - We strive to engage children in worship of Jesus.
2. CONNECTING - We desire to connect children to age appropriate Bible studies.
3. SERVING - We provide opportunities for kids to serve both in the church and in the community.
4. REACHING - We equip kids to actively share their faith with others.
I believe that the gospel of Jesus Christ can make a radical difference in your child's life. I would love for KidsCrossing Children’s Ministry to be the place where your children are engaged with the gospel, and I would love to be a part of the life of your familiy! Please come and visit us anytime!
- Derek Ervin, Minister to Children
Weekly Schedule of Events:
9:00 am - Children's Bible Study | Here we use The Gospel Project curriculum to see how the whole Bible points us to Jesus.
10:30 am - "The Crossing" Worship for Kids | Where kids can come engage in gospel-centered worship on their level.
- Intentional 5 - 5th Grade Ministry | 5th graders have a special Sunday morning schedule designed to help them grow in their faith before they reach middle school
Wednesday Nights: THE MERGE
6:15-7:30pm - Here Bible study time, through either Bible Drill or Explore group, merges with worship time through Children's Choir.
There's more!! Be sure to check out these links for specific information on KidsCrossing activities
- The Crossing - Worship for Kids
- Kid's Choir
- I-5 - 5th Grade Ministry
- On Ramp Class - For Kids with Questions
- Barnabas Buddies - Special Needs Ministry